- COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN Charted for 14 count fabric and DMC Cotton Floss. Finished size is 10 inches (140 Stitches) by 14 inches (196 Stitches).
- Exceptional counted cross stitch chart (floss and fabric not included).
- Chart uses 48 colors DMC Cotton Floss. Full stitches only. No half stitches and no backstitching necessary.
- We provide two charts both printed in black ink on bright white 11" by 17" paper.Chart #1 is a single page chart. Chart #2 (tired eyes) is a 4 page enlarged chart that eases eye strain.
- THIS IS NOT A KIT. No Floss or fabric are included. Purchase is for paper chart only.
This is a pattern that is used to sew and to create a counted cross stitch picture. This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it contains no floss or fabric.
Gerda Rydberg Tiren,1858-1928, was a Swedish illustrator and artist. Gerda Tiren was the daughter of newspaperman and theater writer. Her Great Grandfather was the portrait painter and sculptor Jonas Forsslund (1754-1809) . Gerda studied at the Technical School in Stockholm and at the Academy of Art in Stockholm and then at the Academy of Fine Arts in Paris. Gerda Rydberg and Johan Tiren both attended French Fine Art Academy courses in Paris France. Gerda married the artist Johan Tiren. The couple had four children. Their daughter Stena Tiren (1886-1951) was an artist and painted portraits, still life and landscape, usually alpine motif.
Gerda was a prolific artist. She Illustrated postcards and popular magazines. She also painted landscapes, images of children and genre motifs Her best known works are black and white illustrations for Children Library Saga edition of Robinson Crusoe authored by Daniel Defoe in 1899 and many other fairy tales . Gerda also illustrated the German writer Fritz Reuters novel Life in the country.