- THIS PACKAGE CONTAINS 2 CHARTS! Both charts finished size will be:
- Orenco Originals creates exceptional charts/patterns. NO thread or fabric are included.
- COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN Charted for 14 count fabric and DMC Cotton Floss. Finished size is 7 inches (98 Stitches) by 20 inches (280 Stitches).
- Chart/Patterns use up to 40 colors of floss. Full stitches only. No half stitches and no backstitching necessary.
- We provide two charts both printed in black ink on bright white 11" by 17" paper. Chart #1 is a single page chart. Chart #2 (tired eyes) is a 4 page enlarged chart that eases eye strain.
This is a pattern that is used to sew and to create a cross stitch picture.
This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it contains no floss or fabric.
This is a pattern that is used to sew and to create a counted cross stitch picture.This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it contains no floss or fabric. This chart was inspired by The Hunt for the Unicorn, or the Unicorn Tapestries, is a series of seven tapestries woven between 1495 and 1505, and woven in Brussels or Liege, and currently on display at the Cloisters - Metropolitan Museum of Art, in New York. The tapestries show a group of noblemen and hunters in pursuit of a unicorn. The Hunt for the Unicorn was a common theme in late medieval and renaissance works of art and literature. The tapestries were woven in wool, metallic threads, and silk. The vibrant colors are evident even today. The colors were produced from dye plants: weld (yellow), madder (red), and woad (blue). Most of the tapestries have survived however, only 2 fragments of one of the panels, The Mystic Capture of the Unicorn survives.