- Orenco Originals creates exceptional charts/patterns. NO thread or fabric are included.
- This pattern is used to sew and create a cross stitch picture.
- The pattern consists of a multi-page enlarged chart that is easy to follow as you work.
- This pattern is in Black and White and uses symbols to differentiate the different threads you will use. It is NOT IN COLOR.
- See the detailed product images attached to this listing showing what you will receive and what the pattern looks like.
- Chart/Patterns use up to 40 colors of floss, which YOU must provide.
- This pattern uses Full Stitches only. No half stitches, and no backstitching necessary.
- Charted for 14 count fabric and DMC Cotton Floss. Finished size is 18 inches (252 Stitches) by 26 inches (364 Stitches).
Inspired by artwork of Pierre-Auguste Renoir, 1841-1919, a French artist who was a leading painter in the development of the Impressionist style. As a celebrator of beauty, and especially feminine sensuality, it has been said that Renoir is the final representative of a tradition which runs directly from Rubens to Watteau.