- Orenco Originals creates exceptional charts/patterns. NO thread or fabric are included.
- YOU CAN CHOOSE between a pattern for Counted Cross Stitch or Counted Needlepoint.
- COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN Finished Size is: 10 inches (140 Stitches) by 14 inches (196 Stitches)
- COUNTED NEEDLEPOINT PATTERN Finished Size is: by 10 inches (100 Stitches) 14 inches (140 Stitches)
- Chart/Patterns use up to 48 colors of floss/wool. Full stitches only. No half stitches and no backstitching necessary.
- We provide two charts both printed in black ink on bright white 11" by 17" paper. Chart #1 is a single page chart. Chart #2 (tired eyes) is a 4 page enlarged chart that eases eye strain.
This is a pattern that is used to sew and to create a needlepoint or cross stitch picture.
This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it contains no floss or fabric.
Tanigami Konan, 1879 - 1928, was born 1879 in Hyogo prefecture. He is well known -“Birds and flowers-? Nihon-ga artist. He was first Japanese to paint Western flowers and established a dynamic painting of flowers and birds. Konan Tanigami produced five volumes of pictures of Western Plants which were published by Unsodo 1917/18. In 1917 he was selected to produce a series of peony prints for the Teiten (Imperial Exhibition). He is one of Japan-„¢s most famous botanical naturalist artists.