- Orenco Originals creates exceptional charts/patterns. NO thread or fabric are included.
- YOU CAN CHOOSE between a pattern for Counted Cross Stitch or Counted Needlepoint.
- COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN Finished Size is: 13 inches (182 stitches) by 16 inches (224 stitches)
- COUNTED NEEDLEPOINT PATTERN Finished Size is: 13 inches (234 stitches) by 16 inches (288 stitches)
- Chart/Patterns use up to 48 colors of floss/wool. Full stitches only. No half stitches and no backstitching necessary.
- We provide two charts both printed in black ink on bright white 11" by 17" paper. Chart #1 is a single page chart. Chart #2 (tired eyes) is a 4 page enlarged chart that eases eye strain.
This is a pattern that is used to sew and to create a needlepoint or cross stitch picture.
This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it contains no floss or fabric.
This chart was inspired by Monet's painting of the same name. Oscar Claude Monet 1840 - 1926, was a founder of French impressionist painting, and the most consistent and prolific practitioner of the movement's philosophy of expressing one's perceptions before nature, especially as applied to plein-air landscape painting. The term Impressionism is derived from the title of his painting Impression, Sunrise (Impression, soleil levant). Painting outdoors, he broke the tradition of portraying a subject literally by conveying the fleeting effects of atmosphere, time of day, and season upon color and light. Eliminating black and gray from his palette, he represented natural color like a prism, breaking it down into its individual components, often painting a series of the exact same view under different light and weather conditions. Monet brought the study of the transient effects of natural light to its most refined expression, ultimately becoming a forerunner of 20th century modernism.