- Exceptional counted cross stitch chart Charted for 14 count fabric. Finished size is 10 inches (140 Stitches) by 16 inches (224 Stitches).
- FABRIC AND FLOSS ARE NOT INCLUDED. THIS IS NOT A KIT! CHART ONLY!
- Chart uses 48 colors DMC Cotton Floss. Full stitches only. No half stitches and no backstitching necessary.
- We provide two charts both printed in black ink on bright white 11" by 17" paper.
- Chart #1 is a single page chart. Chart #2 (tired eyes) is a 4 page enlarged chart that eases eye strain.
This is a cross-stitch pattern, not a completed product. It is not a kit, and contains no floss or fabric. Return of the fishing vessels, Belle Isle at Sea c 1910. The sails of several returning fishing boats off the Brittany Coast of France in this island scene by French Impressionist Artist Maxime Maufra. Maufras painting shows the mouth of the sheltered harbor past Pointe des Poulains Lighthouse. It is a beautiful scene with bold colors and heavy drama of action and movement. The rocky cliffs and elevations of Belle Isle inspired works by other artists, including Claude Monet, who called the area ?incomparably beautiful?. It is easy to understand why the British and French governments contested to control the island for years. Maufra, 1861-1918, born in Nantes France, was a French landscape and marine painter, etcher and lithographer