Counted Cross Stitch Chart Specifics:
- This is a pattern that is used to sew and to create a counted cross stitch picture.
- COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN Charted for 14 count fabric and DMC Cotton Floss.
- Finished size is 14 inches (196 Stitches) by 14 inches (196 Stitches).
- Chart uses up to 40 colors DMC Cotton Floss. Full stitches only. No half stitches and no backstitching necessary.
- We provide two charts both printed in black ink on bright white 11" by 17" paper. Chart #1 is a single page chart. Chart #2 (tired eyes) is a 4-page enlarged chart that eases eye strain.
Note to Stitchers: You will receive a chart that is of the entire image including the background. You can stitch the background or stitch on your choice of a 14-count solid cloth and create a raised embossed effect.
***This is not a kit. No Floss, Thread or fabric are included***
What inspired this pattern:
Edward A. Fellowes-Prynne, 1854 -1921 Early twentieth century British painter, Edward Fellowes Prynne was the third son of George Rundle Prynne, Reverend of St. Peter's, Plymouth. He is known to have studied art in London, Antwerp, Florence and Paris. Edward Fellowes Prynne established his home and studio in London shortly after 1880 and began exhibiting there. During his career his paintings were shown at such locations as the prestigious Royal Academy, London.