- Orenco Originals creates exceptional charts/patterns. NO thread or fabric are included.
- COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN Charted for 14 count fabric and DMC Cotton Floss. Finished size is 12 inches (168 Stitches) by 14 inches (196 Stitches).
- Chart/Patterns use up to 40 colors of floss. Full stitches only. No half stitches and no backstitching necessary.
- We provide two charts both printed in black ink on bright white 11" by 17" paper. Chart #1 is a single page chart. Chart #2 (tired eyes) is a 4 page enlarged chart that eases eye strain.
- This is a pattern that is used to sew and to create a counted cross stitch picture.
- This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it contains no floss or fabric.
The Peruvian Lily is also known as alstromeria. Pierre-Joseph Redoute, 1759 - 1840, was a Belgian painter and botanist, known for his paintings of the roses, lilies and other flowers at Malmaison. Redouteacute; was born in Belgium. He was an official court artist of Queen Marie Antoinette, and he continued painting through the French Revolution and Reign of Terror. Redouteacute; survived the turbulent political upheaval to gain international recognition for his precise renderings of plants.