- This product is a Digital Download of a COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN. Instructions included. You can work from the digital pattern on your device or print the pattern on your own printer. The pattern is a multi-page enlarged chart that is easy to follow as you work.
- Chart is in Black and White using symbols to differentiate the different threads you will use. Chart is not in Color. See the detailed product images attached to this listing.
- COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN Finished Size is: 10 inches (140 Stitches) by 12 inches (168 Stitches)
- NO thread or fabric are included.
- Chart/Patterns use up to 40 colors of floss. Full stitches only. No half stitches and no backstitching necessary.
This is a pattern that is used to sew and to create a cross stitch picture.
This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. It contains no floss or fabric.
Inspired from a fairy tale written and illustrated by Beatrix Potter. Helen Beatrix Potter, 1866 - 1943, was an English author, illustrator, natural scientist and conservationist best known for her imaginative children's books featuring animals such as those in The Tale of Peter Rabbit which celebrated the British landscape and country life. Beatrix Potter believed her inspiration to write came from three things. Firstly her ancestors who were hardheaded, obstinate folk, generations of yeomen and weavers of Lancashire, England. Secondly the fact that she spent much of her childhood in the Scottish highlands, with a highland's nurse who believed in witches and fairies who told her many stories. And thirdly, her remarkably good memory.