- Orenco Originals creates exceptional charts/patterns. NO thread or fabric are included.
- YOU CAN CHOOSE between a pattern for Counted Cross Stitch or Counted Needlepoint.
- COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN Finished Size is: 14 inches (196 stitches) by 12 inches (168 stitches)
- COUNTED NEEDLEPOINT PATTERN Finished Size is: 14 inches (252 stitches) by 12 inches (216 stitches)
- Chart/Patterns use up to 48 colors of floss/wool. Full stitches only. No half stitches and no backstitching necessary.
- We provide two charts both printed in black ink on bright white 11" by 17" paper. Chart #1 is a single page chart. Chart #2 (tired eyes) is a 4 page enlarged chart that eases eye strain.
This is a pattern that is used to sew and to create a needlepoint or cross stitch picture.
This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it contains no floss or fabric.
Archibald Thorburn 1860 - 1935, born in Hascombe, Surrey he was a Scottish artist and bird illustrator, painting mostly in watercolor. He regularly visited Scotland to sketch birds in the wild, his favorite haunt being the Forest of Gaick near Kingussie in Invernesshire. His widely reproduced images of British wildlife with their evocative and dramatic backgrounds, are enjoyed as much today as they were by sportsmen and bird lovers of a century ago.