- Orenco Originals creates exceptional charts/patterns. NO thread or fabric are included.
- YOU CAN CHOOSE between a pattern for Counted Cross Stitch or Counted Needlepoint.
- COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN charted for 14 count fabric and DMC Cotton Floss. Finished size is 14 inches (196 Stitches) by 10 inches (140 stitches).
- COUNTED NEEDLEPOINT PATTERN charted for 18 Grid fabric and DMC Tapestry Wool. Finished size is 14 inches (252 Stitches) by 10 inches (180 stitches).
- Chart/Patterns use up to 48 colors of floss/wool. Full stitches only. No half stitches and no backstitching necessary.
- We provide two charts both printed in black ink on bright white 11" by 17" paper. Chart #1 is a single page chart. Chart #2 (tired eyes) is a 4 page enlarged chart that eases eye strain.
This is a pattern that is used to sew and to create a needlepoint or cross stitch picture.
This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it contains no floss or fabric.
This chart was Inspired by a beautiful woodblock print by Maruyama Okyo , 1733 - 1795, who was born Maruyama Masataka. Okyo was a Japanese artist active in the late 18th century. Okyo studied artworks from Chinese, Japanese and Western sources. His personal style of western naturalism mixed with eastern decorative design emerged, and Okyo founded the Maruyama school of painting. Although many of his fellow artists criticized his work as too slavishly devoted to natural representation, it proved a success with laymen and it is still revered by art patrons.