- Orenco Originals creates exceptional charts/patterns. NO thread or fabric are included.
- YOU CAN CHOOSE between a pattern for Counted Cross Stitch or Counted Needlepoint.
- COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN Finished Size is: 11 inches (154 Stitches) by 15 inches (210 Stitches)
- COUNTED NEEDLEPOINT PATTERN Finished Size is: 11 inches (110 Stitches) by 15 inches (150 Stitches)
- Chart/Patterns use up to 48 colors of floss/wool. Full stitches only. No half stitches and no backstitching necessary.
- We provide two charts both printed in black ink on bright white 11" by 17" paper. Chart #1 is a single page chart. Chart #2 (tired eyes) is a 4 page enlarged chart that eases eye strain.
This is a pattern that is used to sew and to create a needlepoint or cross stitch picture.
This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it contains no floss or fabric.
This is a cross-stitch pattern, not a completed product. It is not a kit, and contains no floss or fabric. This chart was inspired by the illustrations of Alphonse Maria Mucha : Alfons Maria Mucha, often known in English and French as Alphonse Mucha, was a Czech Art Nouveau painter and decorative artist, known best for his distinct style. Mucha was born in Moravia (today the Czech Republic). on freelance decorative and portrait painting. Mucha produced a number of paintings, posters, advertisements, and book illustrations, as well as designs for jewelry, carpets, wallpaper, and theatre sets in what was initially called the Mucha Style but became known as Art Nouveau (French for 'new art'). During his career he produced many paintings, illustrations, advertisements, postcards, and designs.