- This product is a Digital Download of a COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN. Instructions included.
- This pattern is used to sew and create a cross stitch picture.
- This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. Floss, fabric, and other supplies are NOT INCLUDED.
- After purchasing you can work from this digital pattern on your device or print the pattern on your own printer.
- The pattern consists of a multi-page enlarged chart that is easy to follow as you work.
- This pattern is in Black and White and uses symbols to differentiate the different threads you will use. It is NOT IN COLOR.
- See the detailed product images attached to this listing showing what you will receive and what the pattern looks like.
- Chart/Patterns use up to 40 colors of floss, which YOU must provide.
- This pattern uses Full Stitches only. No half stitches, and no backstitching necessary.
- Charted for 14 count fabric and DMC Cotton Floss. Finished size is 12 inches (168 Stitches) by 16 inches (224 Stitches).
Note to Stitchers: You will receive a chart that is of the entire image including the background. You can stitch the background or stitch on your choice of a 14-count solid cloth and create a raised embossed effect.
***This is not a kit. No Floss, Thread or fabric are included***
What inspired this pattern:
German born American painter Oscar Florianus Bluemner (1867-1938) produced distinctly Modernist works that synthesized the geometric experimentation of Cubism with the acidic colors and vivid juxtapositions of the German Expressionists. Bluemner was largely overlooked and relatively unsuccessful during his lifetime, consistently struggling to sell substantial work; however, he is now considered a major artist of the early 20th century in America who significantly contributed to the development of American modernism.