Mending the Sail by Joaquin Sorolla Counted Cross Stitch Pattern DIGITAL DOWNLOAD - is currently on backorder. You may still purchase now though and we'll ship as soon as more become available.
- This product is a Digital Download of a COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN. Instructions included.
- This pattern is used to sew and create a cross stitch picture.
- This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. Floss, fabric, and other supplies are NOT INCLUDED.
- After purchasing you can work from this digital pattern on your device or print the pattern on your own printer.
- The pattern consists of a multi-page enlarged chart that is easy to follow as you work.
- This pattern is in Black and White and uses symbols to differentiate the different threads you will use. It is NOT IN COLOR.
- See the detailed product images attached to this listing showing what you will receive and what the pattern looks like.
- Chart/Patterns use up to 40 colors of floss, which YOU must provide.
- This pattern uses Full Stitches only. No half stitches, and no backstitching necessary.
- Charted for 14 count fabric and DMC Cotton Floss. Finished size is 14 inches (196 Stitches) by 14 inches (196 Stitches).
Joaquín Sorolla y Bastida (1863-1923), was a Spanish Valencian painter. Sorolla excelled in the painting of portraits, landscapes and monumental works of social and historical themes.