- Orenco Originals creates exceptional charts/patterns. NO thread or fabric are included.
- YOU CAN CHOOSE between a pattern for Counted Cross Stitch or Counted Needlepoint.
- COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN Finished Size is: 10 inches (140 stitches) by 16 inches (224 stitches)
- COUNTED NEEDLEPOINT PATTERN Finished Size is: 10 inches (180 stitches) by 16 inches (288 stitches)
- Chart/Patterns use up to 48 colors of floss/wool. Full stitches only. No half stitches and no backstitching necessary.
- We provide two charts both printed in black ink on bright white 11" by 17" paper. Chart #1 is a single page chart. Chart #2 (tired eyes) is a 4 page enlarged chart that eases eye strain.
This is a pattern that is used to sew and to create a needlepoint or cross stitch picture.
This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it contains no floss or fabric.
John William Waterhouse 1849-1917, was an English painter known for working in the Pre-Raphaelite style. He worked several decades after the breakup of the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood, which was popular in the mid-nineteenth century, leading him to have gained the moniker of -œthe modern Pre-Raphaelite-? Borrowing stylistic influences not only from the earlier Pre-Raphaelites but also from his contemporaries, the Impressionists, his artworks were known for their depictions of women from both ancient Greek mythology and Arthurian legend.