- Orenco Originals creates exceptional charts/patterns. NO thread or fabric are included.
- COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN Charted for 14 count fabric and DMC Cotton Floss. Finished size is 14 inches (196 Stitches) by 14 inches (1964 Stitches).
- Chart/Patterns use up to 40 colors of floss. Full stitches only. No half stitches and no backstitching necessary.
- We provide two charts both printed in black ink on bright white 11" by 17" paper. Chart #1 is a single page chart. Chart #2 (tired eyes) is a 4 page enlarged chart that eases eye strain.
- This is a pattern that is used to sew and to create a counted cross stitch picture.
- This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it contains no floss or fabric.
John James Audubon 1785 -1851 was a French-American ornithologist, naturalist, hunter, and painter. He painted, catalogued, and described the birds of North America in a manner far superior to what had gone before. Born in the French colony of Saint Domingue (now Haiti) and raised in France as a youth, in his embrace of America and his outsize personality and achievements, he represented the new American people of the United States.