- This is a pattern that is used to sew and to create a counted cross stitch picture.
- This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it contains no floss or fabric.
- COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN Charted for 14 count fabric and DMC Cotton Floss. Finished size is 16 inches (224 Stitches) by 10 inches (140 Stitches).
- Chart uses up to 40 colors DMC Cotton Floss. Full stitches only. No half stitches and no backstitching necessary.
- We provide two charts both printed in black ink on bright white 11" by 17" paper.Chart #1 is a single page chart. Chart #2 (tired eyes) is a 4 page enlarged chart that eases eye strain.
Juilius Sergius Von Klever was a Russian landscape painter. He attended the gymnasium in Dorpat, then studied at The Saint Petersburg Imperial Academy of Fine Arts . In 1878 he became a member of the Imperial Academy in St. Petersburg and in 1881 a professor of landscape painting. He was known particularly for his exploration of the effects created by the light of the Russian sunsets on the vast snowy expanses of the forest in winter. Klever exhibited in Paris in 1878 and 1889, and won a medal in Berlin in 1888. After the Russian Revolution he participated in the First State Free Exhibition of Artworks in Petrograd in 1919. He was known as the "Russian Rembrandt." THIS IS NOT A KIT. No Floss or fabric are included. Purchase is for paper chart only.