- Orenco Originals creates exceptional charts/patterns. NO thread or fabric are included.
- YOU CAN CHOOSE between a pattern for Counted Cross Stitch or Counted Needlepoint.
- COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN Finished Size is: 8 inches (112 stitches) by 12 inches (168 stitches)
- COUNTED NEEDLEPOINT PATTERN Finished Size is: 8 inches (144 stitches) by 12 inches (216 stitches)
- Chart/Patterns use up to 48 colors of floss/wool. Full stitches only. No half stitches and no backstitching necessary.
- We provide two charts both printed in black ink on bright white 11" by 17" paper. Chart #1 is a single page chart. Chart #2 (tired eyes) is a 4 page enlarged chart that eases eye strain.
This is a pattern that is used to sew and to create a needlepoint or cross stitch picture.
This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it contains no floss or fabric.
Inspired from a fairy tale written and illustrated by Beatrix Potter. Helen Beatrix Potter, 1866 - 1943, was an English author, illustrator, natural scientist and conservationist best known for her imaginative children's books featuring animals such as those in The Tale of Peter Rabbit which celebrated the British landscape and country life. Beatrix Potter believed her inspiration to write came from three things. Firstly her ancestors who were hardheaded, obstinate folk, generations of yeomen and weavers of Lancashire, England. Secondly the fact that she spent much of her childhood in the Scottish highlands, with a highland's nurse who believed in witches and fairies who told her many stories. And thirdly, her remarkably good memory.