Impressionist Claud Monet Deluxe Treasury # 2-Three Counted Cross Stitch Patterns Charts
BONUS: 3 charts for the price of 2!
We are pleased to offer: THREE Orenco Originals Counted Cross Stitch Charts, Patterns, Graphs
- Pattern #1: Vase of Sunflowers. The Finished size of each chart when stitched will be: 13 inches (182 Stitches) by 16 inches (224 Stitches).
- Pattern #2: Autumn in Argenteuil Landscape. The Finished size of each chart when stitched will be: 14 inches (196 Stitches) by 10 inches (140 Stitches).
- Pattern #3: Landscape in ILL St. Martin. The Finished size of each chart when stitched will be: 10 inches (140 Stitches) by 14 inches (196 Stitches).
What You Receive:
You will receive 3 complete patterns.
Each pattern consists of:
- Each pattern has 2 versions of each chart both printed in black ink on bright white 11" by 17" paper. Both Charts are for 14 count fabric.
- Chart Version #1 is a single page chart. Chart Version #2 (tired eyes) is a 4-page enlarged chart that eases eye strain.
- A color illustration.
- Counted cross stitch instructions.
- List of DMC Floss colors needed to finish the project
*** This is not a Kit. No fabric or floss are included in this Purchase***
This is product is for patterns that are used to sew and to create a cross stitch picture. This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it contains no floss or fabric.
What Inspired These Patterns:
Oscar Claude Monet 1840- 1926, was a founder of French impressionist painting, and the most consistent and prolific practitioner of the movement's philosophy of expressing one's perceptions before nature, especially as applied to plein-air landscape painting. The term Impressionism is derived from the title of his painting Impression, Sunrise (Impression, soleil levant).