We are pleased to offer :
Orenco Originals Counted Cross Stitch Chart, Pattern, Graph
Harrison Fisher's Art Deco Cosmo Girl ..The American Girl in France From a Magazine Cover Counted Cross Stitch Pattern
about this chart:
· Its finished size is 10 inches (140 stitches) by 14 inches (196 stitches)
· Fabric Size: This chart is designed for 14 count fabric
· Fabric Color: We suggest using ivory or white fabric
· Thread: This chart is designed for DMC Cotton Floss
· # Floss Colors: This chart calls for 30 colors
Note to Stitchers: You will receive a chart that is of the entire image including the background. You can stitch the background or stitch on your choice of a 14 count solid cloth and create a raised embossed effect.
*** This is not a Kit. No fabric or floss are included in this auction ** *
Harrison Fisher 1877 -1934, was an American illustrator. Fisher was born in Brooklyn, New York City and began to draw at an early age. Both his father and his grandfather were artists. Fisher spent much of his youth in San Francisco, and studied at the San Francisco Art Association. In 1898 he moved back to New York and began his career as a newspaper and magazine illustrator. He became known particularly for his drawings of women, which won him acclaim as the successor of Charles Dana Gibson. Fisher's work appeared regularly on the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine from the early 1900s until his death.