- This product is a Digital Download of a COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN. Instructions included.
- This pattern is used to sew and create a cross stitch picture.
- This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. Floss, fabric, and other supplies are NOT INCLUDED.
- After purchasing you can work from this digital pattern on your device or print the pattern on your own printer.
- The pattern consists of a multi-page enlarged chart that is easy to follow as you work.
- This pattern is in Black and White and uses symbols to differentiate the different threads you will use. It is NOT IN COLOR.
- See the detailed product images attached to this listing showing what you will receive and what the pattern looks like.
- Chart/Patterns use up to 40 colors of floss, which YOU must provide.
- This pattern uses Full Stitches only. No half stitches, and no backstitching necessary.
- COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN Charted for 14 count fabric and DMC Cotton Floss. Finished size is 10 inches (140 Stitches) by 18 inches (252 Stitches).
This is a pattern that is used to sew and to create a cross stitch picture.
This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it contains no floss or fabric.
Santa Claus, Santa, is a cultural figure who reflects an amalgamation of the Dutch Sinterklaas, the English Father Christmas, and Christmas gift-bringers in other traditions. Santa Claus is said to bring gifts to the homes of good children during the late evening and overnight hours of Christmas Eve, December 24. Santa Claus in this contemporary understanding echoes aspects of tales concerning the historical figure of gift-giver Saint Nicholas, the man from whom the name of Santa Claus derives and in whose honor Santa Claus may be referred to as Saint Nicholas or Saint Nick.