- COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN charted for 14 count fabric and DMC Cotton Floss. Finished size is 14 inches (196 Stitches) by 10 inches (140 Stitches).
- COUNTED NEEDLEPOINT PATTERN charted for 10 Grid fabric and DMC Tapestry Wool. Finished size is 14 inches (140 Stitches) by 10 inches (100 Stitches).
- Exceptional counted cross stitch chart (floss and fabric not included).
- Chart uses 48 colors DMC Cotton Floss. Full stitches only. No half stitches and no backstitching necessary.
- We provide two charts both printed in black ink on bright white 11" by 17" paper.Chart #1 is a single page chart. Chart #2 (tired eyes) is a 4 page enlarged chart that eases eye strain.
- THIS IS NOT A KIT. No Floss or fabric are included. Purchase is for paper chart only.
This is a pattern that is used to sew and to create a needlepoint or cross stitch picture. This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it contains no floss or fabric.
Rudolf Koivu,1890 - 1946, was a Finnish illustrator and painter, best known for illustrating books of fairytales for children, which are enduringly and timelessly popular. He was born in St. Petersburg. He illustrated stories by Zacharias Topelius, Anni Swan and Hans Christian Andersen, among others. Koivu died in Helsinki in 1946. In his honor, the Rudolf Koivu Prize was established in 1949. It is awarded biennially to Finnish illustrators of children's books.
Christmas or Christmas Day, Old English: Cr?stesmæsse, meaning "Christ's Mass" is an annual festival commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ, observed most commonly on December 25 as a religious and cultural celebration among billions of people around the world. Jenny Eugenia Nyström 1854 -1946 was a painter and illustrator who is best known as the artist who created the Swedish image of the jultomte on numerous Christmas cards and magazine covers, thus linking the Swedish version of Santa Claus to the gnomes of Scandinavian folklore.