Elf Ram Sled God Jul by Jenny Nystrom Holiday Christmas Counted Cross Stitch Pattern DIGITAL DOWNLOAD - is currently on backorder. You may still purchase now though and we'll ship as soon as more become available.
- This product is a Digital Download of a COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN. Instructions included.
- This pattern is used to sew and create a cross stitch picture.
- This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. Floss, fabric, and other supplies are NOT INCLUDED.
- After purchasing you can work from this digital pattern on your device or print the pattern on your own printer.
- The pattern consists of a multi-page enlarged chart that is easy to follow as you work.
- This pattern is in Black and White and uses symbols to differentiate the different threads you will use. It is NOT IN COLOR.
- See the detailed product images attached to this listing showing what you will receive and what the pattern looks like.
- Chart/Patterns use up to 40 colors of floss, which YOU must provide.
- This pattern uses Full Stitches only. No half stitches, and no backstitching necessary.
- Charted for 14 count fabric and DMC Cotton Floss. Finished size is 16 inches (224 Stitches) by 10 inches (140 Stitches).
Jenny Eugenia Nystrom, 1854 -1946 was a painter and illustrator who is best known as the artist who created the Swedish image of the jultomte on numerous Christmas cards and magazine covers, thus linking the Swedish version of Santa Claus to the gnomes of Scandinavian folklore.