The Perfect Cross Stitch Tool Kit Packed in a Handy Metal Organizer Easy to Pop in Your Bag or Backpack!
The Essential Cross Stitch Tool Kit- Receive Your high-quality Stitching Tools packed neatly in an organizer. This 12 item Kit has all the necessary tools that you need to complete your cross-stitch project. All your must have sewing tools come convenient stored in an Metal Organizer.
This kit is easily to transport and quickly add to a bag or backpack. This is a compact kit.
- Needles: Bohin Needles Size 22/24/26 John James Tapestry Needles. 2 of each size. A blunt tip and large eye distinguish the tapestry needle which is preferred for counted cross.
- Needle threader: DMC Needle Threader. A plastic threader that is three threaders in one-a great value! The DMC Needle Threader contains one hook for threading heavy weight threads/yarns, one hook for medium weight, and a wire for use with fine threads. It’s a useful, multi-purpose tool for the busy stitcher.
- DMC Embroidery Scissors. A premium quality, 4” embroidery scissors in a peacock shape with stainless steel blades and decorative gold plated handles. Perfect for embroidery, creative stitchery, needlepoint, crewel, sewing, plus scrapbooking and crafting.
- Seam Ripper: Stitch unpicker or seam ripper Just in case.
- Linen Bag: To keep small objects organized.
- Floss: We include blue floss for basting in grid lines. By preparing fabric and basting the grid lines before you start you can avoid misplaced stitches, ripped out stitches, wasted floss, damaged fabric, and most importantly, wasted time.
- Highlighter Marker: Narrow Tip Sharpie Marker in Fluorescent color to mark the rows stitched on you pattern-chart.
- Tape Measure: Retractable tape measure to measure your project with ease.
- Metal tin with 5 Sewing Labels -White Handmade with Love Fabric Labels Each measures 2 x 5/8 Inch.
- Needle grip it: Easy needle handling is here! Give your fingers a little more traction with these flexible self-adhesive soft plastic dots that stick to your thumb and any fingers you use to pull or push needles. Stays securely in place, 70 dots per package. From Colonial Needle.
- Magnetic Needle Holder: To organize and secure your needles.