Sew So Simple„¢ 12 DMC Colors!
- This is a pattern that is used to sew and to create a needlepoint or cross stitch picture.
- This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it contains no floss or fabric.
- COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN charted for 14 count fabric and DMC Cotton Floss. Finished size is 12 inches (168 Stitches) by 14 inches (196 Stitches).
- COUNTED NEEDLEPOINT PATTERN charted for 10 Grid fabric and DMC Tapestry Wool. Finished size is 12 inches (120 Stitches) by 14 inches (140 Stitches).
- Exceptional counted cross stitch chart (floss and fabric not included).
- Chart uses 48 colors DMC Cotton Floss. Full stitches only. No half stitches and no backstitching necessary.
- We provide two charts both printed in black ink on bright white 11" by 17" paper.Chart #1 is a single page chart. Chart #2 (tired eyes) is a 4 page enlarged chart that eases eye strain.
- THIS IS NOT A KIT. No Floss or fabric are included. Purchase is for paper chart only.
This is a pattern that is used to sew and to create a needlepoint or cross stitch picture. This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it contains no floss or fabric.
Saint Valentine's Day or Valentine's Day is an annual commemoration held on February 14 celebrating love and affection between intimate companions. The day is named after one or more early Christian martyrs named Valentine and was established by Pope Gelasius I in 500 AD. It was deleted from the Roman calendar of saints in 1969 by Pope Paul VI, but its religious observance is still permitted. It is traditionally a day on which lovers express their love for each other by presenting flowers, offering confectionery, and sending greeting cards (known as "valentines"). The day first became associated with romantic love in the circle of Geoffrey Chaucer in the High Middle Ages, when the tradition of courtly love flourished. Modern Valentine's Day symbols include the heart-shaped outline, doves, and the figure of the winged Cupid. Since the 19th century, handwritten valentines have largely given way to mass-produced greeting cards.