- Orenco Originals creates exceptional charts/patterns. NO thread or fabric are included.
- YOU CAN CHOOSE between a pattern for Counted Cross Stitch or Counted Needlepoint.
- COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN Finished Size is: 12 inches (168 Stitches) by 14 inches (196 Stitches)
- COUNTED NEEDLEPOINT PATTERN Finished Size is: 12 inches (120 Stitches) by 14 inches (140 Stitches)
- Chart/Patterns use up to 48 colors of floss/wool. Full stitches only. No half stitches and no backstitching necessary.
- We provide two charts both printed in black ink on bright white 11" by 17" paper. Chart #1 is a single page chart. Chart #2 (tired eyes) is a 4 page enlarged chart that eases eye strain.
This is a pattern that is used to sew and to create a needlepoint or cross stitch picture.
This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it contains no floss or fabric.
This chart was inspired by the illustrations of Maud Humphrey, born in 1868 in Rochester, New York to John Perkins Humphrey and Frances V. Dewey Churchill. The pride of her prominent family was apparent with the use of her maiden name in the signature on all her art. She started drawing at a young age. Maud Humphrey was one of the most popular illustrators in America at the turn of the century. Unfortunately, through the years, Maud's impact on American illustration was lost, until it seemed her only claim to fame was as the mother of Hollywood legend Humphrey Bogart. Maud's role on the American art scene was as remarkable as any role her son ever played on stage or screen. Today, there is a resurgence of interest in Maud Humphrey's work.