Charles Rennie Mackintosh Deluxe Treasury #1-Three Counted Cross Stitch Patterns Charts
BONUS: 3 charts for the price of 2!
We are pleased to offer: THREE Orenco Originals Counted Cross Stitch Charts, Patterns, Graphs
- Pattern #1: Art Nouveau Lavender Rose. The Finished size of each chart when stitched will be: 8 inches (112 Stitches) by 16 inches (224 Stitches).
- Pattern #2: Art Nouveau 2 Red Roses. The Finished size of each chart when stitched will be: 14 inches (196 Stitches) by 14 inches (196 Stitches).
- Pattern #3: Art Nouveau Roses. The Finished size of each chart when stitched will be: 14 inches (196 Stitches) by 14 inches (196 Stitches).
What You Receive:
You will receive 3 complete patterns.
Each pattern consists of:
- Each pattern has 2 versions of each chart both printed in black ink on bright white 11" by 17" paper. Both Charts are for 14 count fabric.
- Chart Version #1 is a single page chart. Chart Version #2 (tired eyes) is a 4-page enlarged chart that eases eye strain.
- A color illustration.
- Counted cross stitch instructions.
- List of DMC Floss colors needed to finish the project
*** This is not a Kit. No fabric or floss are included in this Purchase***
This is product is for patterns that are used to sew and to create a cross stitch picture. This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it contains no floss or fabric.
What Inspired These Patterns:
BONUS: 3 charts for the price of 2! This is a cross-stitch pattern, not a completed product. It is not a kit, and contains no floss or fabric. Charles Rennie Mackintosh 1868 -1928 was a Scottish architect, designer, watercolorist and sculptor. He was a designer in the Arts and Crafts movement and also the main exponent of Art Nouveau in the United Kingdom. He had a considerable influence on European design. He was born in Glasgow and he died in London.