- Orenco Originals creates exceptional charts/patterns. NO thread or fabric are included.
- YOU CAN CHOOSE between a pattern for Counted Cross Stitch or Counted Needlepoint.
- COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN Finished Size is: 12 inches (168 Stitches) by 14 inches (196 Stitches)
- COUNTED NEEDLEPOINT PATTERN Finished Size is: 12 inches (120 Stitches) by 14 inches (140 Stitches)
- Chart/Patterns use up to 48 colors of floss/wool. Full stitches only. No half stitches and no backstitching necessary.
- We provide two charts both printed in black ink on bright white 11" by 17" paper. Chart #1 is a single page chart. Chart #2 (tired eyes) is a 4 page enlarged chart that eases eye strain.
This is a pattern that is used to sew and to create a needlepoint or cross stitch picture.
This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it contains no floss or fabric.
Dogs Playing Poker refers collectively to a series of sixteen oil paintings by C. M. Coolidge, commissioned in 1903 by Brown & Bigelow to advertise cigars. All the paintings in the series feature anthropomorphized dogs.
Cassius Marcellus Coolidge 1844 - 1934, was an American visual artist, best known for his paintings in the "dogs playing poker" genre. He was also known as Cash Coolidge (sometimes spelled Kash)
Orenco Originals for the Artful Needleworker !