- This product is a Digital Download of a COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN. Instructions included. You can work from the digital pattern on your device or print the pattern on your own printer. The pattern is a multi-page enlarged chart that is easy to follow as you work.
- Chart is in Black and White using symbols to differentiate the different threads you will use. Chart is not in Color. See the detailed product images attached to this listing.
- COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN Finished Size is: 14 inches (196 Stitches) by 14 inches (196 Stitches)
- NO thread or fabric are included.
- Chart/Patterns use up to 48 colors of floss. Full stitches only. No half stitches and no backstitching necessary.
This is a pattern that is used to sew and to create a cross stitch picture.
This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. It contains no floss or fabric.
Archibald Thorburn 1860 - 1935, born in Hascombe, Surrey he was a Scottish artist and bird illustrator, painting mostly in watercolor. He regularly visited Scotland to sketch birds in the wild, his favorite haunt being the Forest of Gaick near Kingussie in Invernesshire. His widely reproduced images of British wildlife with their evocative and dramatic backgrounds, are enjoyed as much today as they were by sportsmen and bird lovers of a century ago.