- This product is a Digital Download of a COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN. Instructions included.
- This pattern is used to sew and create a cross stitch picture.
- This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. Floss, fabric, and other supplies are NOT INCLUDED.
- After purchasing you can work from this digital pattern on your device or print the pattern on your own printer.
- The pattern consists of a multi-page enlarged chart that is easy to follow as you work.
- This pattern is in Black and White and uses symbols to differentiate the different threads you will use. It is NOT IN COLOR.
- See the detailed product images attached to this listing showing what you will receive and what the pattern looks like.
- Chart/Patterns use up to 40 colors of floss, which YOU must provide.
- This pattern uses Full Stitches only. No half stitches, and no backstitching necessary. COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN Finished Size is: 14 inches (196 Stitches) by 10 inches (140 Stitches)
This chart was inspired by Monet's painting of the same name. Oscar Claude Monet 1840 - 1926, was a founder of French impressionist painting, and the most consistent and prolific practitioner of the movement's philosophy of expressing one's perceptions before nature, especially as applied to plein-air landscape painting. The term Impressionism is derived from the title of his painting Impression, Sunrise (Impression, soleil levant). Painting outdoors, he broke the tradition of portraying a subject literally by conveying the fleeting effects of atmosphere, time of day, and season upon color and light. Eliminating black and gray from his palette, he represented natural color like a prism, breaking it down into its individual components, often painting a series of the exact same view under different light and weather conditions. Monet brought the study of the transient effects of natural light to its most refined expression, ultimately becoming a forerunner of 20th century modernism.