- Orenco Originals creates exceptional charts/patterns. NO thread or fabric are included.
- COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN Finished Size is: 10 inches (140 Stitches) by 18 inches (252 Stitches)
- Chart/Patterns use up to 40 colors of floss. Full stitches only. No half stitches and no backstitching necessary.
- We provide two charts both printed in black ink on bright white 11" by 17" paper.
- Chart #1 is a single page chart. Chart #2 (tired eyes) is a 4 page enlarged chart that eases eye strain.
This is a pattern that is used to sew and to create a cross stitch picture.
This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit; it contains no floss or fabric.
Katsushika Hokusai (October or November 1760-May 10, 1849 was a Japanese artist, ukiyo-e painter and printmaker of the Edo period. In his time, he was Japan's leading expert on Chinese painting. Born in Edo (now Tokyo), Hokusai is best-known as author of the woodblock print series Thirty-Six Views of Mount Fuji, c. 1831) which includes the iconic and internationally recognized print, The Great Wave off Kanagawa, created during the 1820s.