- Orenco Originals creates exceptional charts/patterns. NO thread or fabric are included.
- YOU CAN CHOOSE between a pattern for Counted Cross Stitch or Counted Needlepoint.
- COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN charted for 14 count fabric and DMC Cotton Floss. Finished size is 10 inches (140 Stitches) by 14 inches (196 stitches).
- COUNTED NEEDLEPOINT PATTERN charted for 18 Grid fabric and DMC Tapestry Wool. Finished size is 10 inches (180 Stitches) by 14 inches (252 stitches).
- Chart/Patterns use up to 48 colors of floss/wool. Full stitches only. No half stitches and no backstitching necessary.
- We provide two charts both printed in black ink on bright white 11" by 17" paper. Chart #1 is a single page chart. Chart #2 (tired eyes) is a 4 page enlarged chart that eases eye strain.
This is a pattern that is used to sew and to create a needlepoint or cross stitch picture.
This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it contains no floss or fabric.
This chart was inspired by a painting by Paul Klee; 1879 -1940, was a painter born in Switzerland, and is considered to be a German-Swiss. His highly individual style was influenced by movements in art that included expressionism, cubism, and surrealism. He was also a student of orientalism. Klee was a natural draftsman who experimented with and eventually got deep into color theory, writing about it extensively; his lectures Writings on Form and Design Theory), published in English as the Paul Klee Notebooks, are held to be as important for modern art as Leonardo da Vinci's A Treatise on Painting for the Renaissance. He and his colleague, the Russian painter Wassily Kandinsky, both taught at the German Bauhaus school of art, design and architecture. His works reflect his dry humor and his sometimes childlike perspective, his personal moods and beliefs, and also his musicality.