- This is a pattern that is used to sew and to create a counted cross stitch picture.
- This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it contains no floss or fabric.
- COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN Charted for 14 count fabric and DMC Cotton Floss. Finished size is 10 inches (140 Stitches) by 15 inches (210 Stitches).
- Chart uses up to 40 colors DMC Cotton Floss. Full stitches only. No half stitches and no backstitching necessary.
- We provide two charts both printed in black ink on bright white 11" by 17" paper.Chart #1 is a single page chart. Chart #2 (tired eyes) is a 4 page enlarged chart that eases eye strain.
The firm of James Powell and Sons, also known as White Friars Glass, were English glassmakers and creators of leaded glass windows and stained glass window manufacturers. As Whitefriars Glass, the company existed from the 17th century, but became well known as a result of the 19th century Gothic Revival and the demand for stained glass windows.