- Orenco Originals creates exceptional charts/patterns. NO thread or fabric included.
- YOU CAN CHOOSE between Patterns for Counted Cross Stitch or Counted Needlepoint.
- COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN charted for 14 count fabric and DMC Cotton Floss. Finished size is 14 inches (196 Stitches) by 12 inches (168 Stitches).
- COUNTED NEEDLEPOINT PATTERN charted for 10 Grid fabric and DMC Tapestry Wool. Finished size is 14 inches (140 Stitches) by 12 inches (120 Stitches).
- Chart/Patterns use up to 48 colors of floss/wool. Full stitches only. No half stitches and no backstitching necessary.
- We provide two charts both printed in black ink on bright white 11" by 17" paper.
- Chart #1 is a single page chart. Chart #2 (tired eyes) is a 4 page enlarged chart that eases eye strain.
This is a pattern that is used to sew and to create a needlepoint or cross stitch picture.
This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it contains no floss or fabric.
This chart was inspired by the Art of Contemporary Artist Yumi Sugai. Yumi Sugai is a Japanese contemporary painter, working mainly with oil on canvas. She defines her inspiration with the following words "I want to spread the painting of my angel in the world. An angel is a messenger from God.". Yumi Sugai has participated in exhibitions in Japan, France and Spain and obtained awards for her painting