- Orenco Originals creates exceptional charts/patterns. NO thread or fabric are included.
- YOU CAN CHOOSE between a pattern for Counted Cross Stitch or Counted Needlepoint.
- COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN charted for 14 count fabric and DMC Cotton Floss. Finished size is 12 inches (168 Stitches) by 14 inches (196 stitches).
- COUNTED NEEDLEPOINT PATTERN charted for 18 Grid fabric and DMC Tapestry Wool. Finished size is 12 inches (216 Stitches) by 14 inches (252 stitches).
- Chart/Patterns use up to 48 colors of floss/wool. Full stitches only. No half stitches and no backstitching necessary.
- We provide two charts both printed in black ink on bright white 11" by 17" paper. Chart #1 is a single page chart. Chart #2 (tired eyes) is a 4 page enlarged chart that eases eye strain.
This is a pattern that is used to sew and to create a needlepoint or cross stitch picture.
This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it contains no floss or fabric.
This chart was inspired by the Art of Contemporary Artist Yumi Sugai. Yumi Sugai is a Japanese contemporary painter, working mainly with oil on canvas. She defines her inspiration with the following words "I want to spread the painting of my angel in the world. An angel is a messenger from God.". Yumi Sugai has participated in exhibitions in Japan, France and Spain and obtained awards for her painting