- Orenco Originals creates exceptional charts/patterns. NO thread or fabric are included. YOU CAN CHOOSE between Patterns for Counted Cross Stitch or Counted Needlepoint.
- COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN charted for 14 count fabric and DMC Cotton Floss. Finished size is 15 inches (210 Stitches) by 12 inches (168 Stitches).
- COUNTED NEEDLEPOINT PATTERN charted for 10 Grid fabric and DMC Tapestry Wool. Finished size is 15 inches (150 Stitches) by 12 inches (120 Stitches).
- Chart/Patterns use up to 48 colors of floss/wool. Full stitches only. No half stitches and no backstitching necessary.
- We provide two charts both printed in black ink on bright white 11" by 17" paper. Chart #1 is a single page chart. Chart #2 (tired eyes) is a 4 page enlarged chart that eases eye strain.
- This is a pattern that is used to sew and to create a needlepoint or cross stitch picture.
- This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it contains no floss or fabric.
Frederick Childe Hassam 1859 - 1935 was a prominent and prolific American Impressionist painter, noted for his urban and coastal scenes. Along with Mary Cassatt and John Henry Twachtman, Hassam was instrumental in promulgating Impressionism to American collectors, dealers, and the museums. He produced over 3,000 paintings, watercolors, etchings, and lithographs in his career, and was a founding member of The Ten, an influential group of American artists of the early 20th century. His most famous works are the Flag paintings, completed during World War I.