Counted Cross Stitch Chart Specifics:
- This is a pattern that is used to sew and to create a counted cross stitch picture.
- COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN Charted for 14 count fabric and DMC Cotton Floss.
- Finished size is 14 inches (196 stitches) by 14 inches (196 stitches).
- Chart uses up to 40 colors DMC Cotton Floss. Full stitches only. No half stitches and no backstitching necessary.
- We provide two charts both printed in black ink on bright white 11" by 17" paper. Chart #1 is a single page chart. Chart #2 (tired eyes) is a 4-page enlarged chart that eases eye strain.
Note to Stitchers: You will receive a chart that is of the entire image including the background. You can stitch the background or stitch on your choice of a 14-count solid cloth and create a raised embossed effect.
***This is not a kit. No Floss, Thread or fabric are included***
What inspired this pattern:
Jean Béraud (1848 – 1935) was a French painter renowned for his numerous paintings depicting the life of Paris, and the nightlife of Paris society. Pictures of the Champs Elysees, cafés, Montmartre and the banks of the Seine are precisely detailed illustrations of everyday Parisian life during the "Belle Époque". He also painted religious subjects in a contemporary setting.