Counted Cross Stitch Chart Specifics:
- This is a pattern that is used to sew and to create a counted cross stitch picture.
- COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN Charted for 14 count fabric and DMC Cotton Floss.
- Finished size is 14 inches (196 stitches) by 11 inches (154 stitches).
- Chart uses up to 40 colors DMC Cotton Floss. Full stitches only. No half stitches and no backstitching necessary.
- We provide two charts both printed in black ink on bright white 11" by 17" paper. Chart #1 is a single page chart. Chart #2 (tired eyes) is a 4-page enlarged chart that eases eye strain.
Note to Stitchers: You will receive a chart that is of the entire image including the background. You can stitch the background or stitch on your choice of a 14-count solid cloth and create a raised embossed effect.
***This is not a kit. No Floss, Thread or fabric are included***
What inspired this pattern:
Nikolay Petrovich Bogdanov-Belsky, 1868-1945, was a Russian academic, portrait and landscape painter. Petrovich. Bogdanov-Belsky was born to a peasant family. His real surname was Bogdanov; he took the name of district, where the artist came from, as a second part of his surname — Belsky. He studied art at the Semyon Rachinsky fine art school, icon-painting at the Troitse-Sergiyeva Lavra in 1883, modern painting at the Moscow School of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture in 1884 to 1889, and at the Moscow School of Art.After 1921, he worked exclusively in Riga, Latvia. He was a member of several important societies, such as the Arkhip Kuindzhi Society, of which he was chairman from 1913 to 1918.