Asian Hokusai Deluxe Treasury# 3 -Three Counted Cross Stitch Patterns Charts
BONUS: 3 charts for the price of 2!
We are pleased to offer: THREE Orenco Originals Counted Cross Stitch Charts, Patterns, Graphs
- Pattern #1: The Great Wave Off of Kanagawa. The Finished size of each chart when stitched will be: 16 inches (224 Stitches) by 11 inches (154 stitches).
- Pattern #2: The Great Wave Colorized. The Finished size of each chart when stitched will be: 16 inches (224 Stitches) by 11 inches (154 stitches).
- Pattern #3: Choshi Boats in Waves Detail. The Finished size of each chart when stitched will be: 16 inches (224 Stitches) by 11 inches (154 stitches).
What You Receive:
You will receive 3 complete patterns.
Each pattern consists of:
- Each pattern has 2 versions of each chart both printed in black ink on bright white 11" by 17" paper. Both Charts are for 14 count fabric.
- Chart Version #1 is a single page chart. Chart Version #2 (tired eyes) is a 4-page enlarged chart that eases eye strain.
- A color illustration.
- Counted cross stitch instructions.
- List of DMC Floss colors needed to finish the project
*** This is not a Kit. No fabric or floss are included in this Purchase***
This is product is for patterns that are used to sew and to create a cross stitch picture. This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it contains no floss or fabric.
What Inspired These Patterns:
BONUS: 3 charts for the price of 2! This is a cross-stitch pattern, not a completed product. It is not a kit, and contains no floss or fabric. Katsushika Hokusai (October or November 1760-May 10, 1849 was a Japanese artist, ukiyo-e painter and printmaker of the Edo period. In his time, he was Japan's leading expert on Chinese painting. Born in Edo (now Tokyo), Hokusai is best-known as author of the woodblock print series Thirty Six Views of Mount Fuji, c. 1831) which includes the iconic and internationally recognized print, The Great Wave off Kanagawa, created during the 1820s.