- This product is a Digital Download of a COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN. Instructions included. You can work from the digital pattern on your device or print the pattern on your own printer. The pattern is a multi-page enlarged chart that is easy to follow as you work.
- Chart is in Black and White using symbols to differentiate the different threads you will use. Chart is not in Color. See the detailed product images attached to this listing.
- COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN Finished Size is: 12 inches (168 Stitches) by 14 inches (196 Stitches)
- NO thread or fabric are included.
- Chart/Patterns use up to 40 colors of floss. Full stitches only. No half stitches and no backstitching necessary.
This is a pattern that is used to sew and to create a cross stitch picture.
This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. It contains no floss or fabric.
Note to Stitchers: You will receive a chart that is of the entire image including the background. You can stitch the background or stitch on your choice of a 14-count solid cloth and create a raised embossed effect.
ART DECO: Art Deco is a style of visual arts, architecture and design that first appeared in France just before World War I. Art Deco influenced the design of buildings, furniture, jewelry, fashion, cars, movie theatres, trains, ocean liners, and everyday objects such as radios and vacuum cleaners. It took its name, short for Arts Decoratifs, from the Exposition Internationale des Arts Decoratifs et Industriels Modernes (International Exhibition of Modern Decorative and Industrial Arts) held in Paris in 1925 It combined modern styles with fine craftsmanship and rich materials. During its heyday, Art Deco represented luxury, glamour, exuberance, and faith in social and technological progress.