- This product is a Digital Download of a COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN. Instructions included. You can work from the digital pattern on your device or print the pattern on your own printer. The pattern is a multi-page enlarged chart that is easy to follow as you work.
- Chart is in Black and White using symbols to differentiate the different threads you will use. Chart is not in Color. See the detailed product images attached to this listing.
- COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN Finished Size is: 12 inches (168 Stitches) by 14 inches (196 Stitches)
- NO thread or fabric are included.
- Chart/Patterns use up to 40 colors of floss. Full stitches only. No half stitches and no backstitching necessary.
This is a pattern that is used to sew and to create a cross stitch picture.
This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. It contains no floss or fabric.
Marianne Preindlsberger Stokes, 1855-1927, was born in southern Austria and studied in Munich and France, where she worked under Colin and Courtois. She worked in the provinces as well as in Paris, and, like many young artists, was influenced by the rustic naturalists led by Bastien-Lepage. She adopted methods like theirs, and even though her subject matter gradually changed from rustic genre to medieval romance and biblical themes, her style continued to show her artistic allegiance clearly. Marianne Stokes was one of the most popular artists of the Victorian era.