Ellen Clappsaddle's Boy Girl with Valentine Hearts Counted Cross Stitch Pattern DIGITAL DOWNLOAD - is currently on backorder. You may still purchase now though and we'll ship as soon as more become available.
- This product is a Digital Download of a COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN. Instructions included.
- This pattern is used to sew and create a cross stitch picture.
- This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. Floss, fabric, and other supplies are NOT INCLUDED.
- After purchasing you can work from this digital pattern on your device or print the pattern on your own printer.
- The pattern consists of a multi-page enlarged chart that is easy to follow as you work.
- This pattern is in Black and White and uses symbols to differentiate the different threads you will use. It is NOT IN COLOR.
- See the detailed product images attached to this listing showing what you will receive and what the pattern looks like.
- Uses only 8 DMC Floss Colors which YOU must provide.
- This pattern uses Full Stitches only. No half stitches, and no backstitching necessary.
- Charted for 14 count fabric. Finished size is 12 inches (168 Stitches) by 12 inches (168 Stitches).
This chart was inspired by a Vintage Valentine Card.