This product is a Digital Download of Katsushika Hokusai Deluxe Treasury #1 COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN.
This download consists of Three Counted Cross Stitch Patterns/Charts:
- Pattern #1: Yoro Waterfall. The Finished size when stitched will be: 11 inches (154 Stitches) by 16 inches (224 stitches).
- Pattern #2: Lake and Mount Fuji Landscape. The Finished size when stitched will be: 16 inches (224 Stitches) by 12 inches (168 stitches).
- Pattern #3: Two Cranes in a Pine Tree. The Finished size when stitched will be: 8 inches (112 Stitches) by 18 inches (252 stitches).
- This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. Floss, fabric, and other supplies are NOT INCLUDED.
- After purchasing you can work from these digital patterns on your device or print the pattern on your own printer.
- These patterns are fully Pattern Keeper compatible.
- Basic Instructions included.
What you will receive:
- You will receive 3 complete patterns, to be used to sew and create cross stitch pictures.
- The patterns consists of multi-page charts that are easy to follow as you work.
- This pattern is in Black and White and uses symbols to differentiate the different threads you will use. It is NOT IN COLOR.
- See the detailed product images attached to this listing showing what you will receive and what the pattern looks like.
- Chart/Patterns use up to 40 colors of floss, which YOU must provide.
- This pattern uses Full Stitches only. No half stitches, and no backstitching necessary.
Katsushika Hokusai (October or November 1760-May 10, 1849 was a Japanese artist, ukiyo-e painter and printmaker of the Edo period. In his time, he was Japan's leading expert on Chinese painting. Born in Edo (now Tokyo), Hokusai is best-known as author of the woodblock print series Thirty Six Views of Mount Fuji, c. 1831) which includes the iconic and internationally recognized print, The Great Wave off Kanagawa, created during the 1820s.