- This product is a Digital Download of a COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN. Instructions included. You can work from the digital pattern on your device or print the pattern on your own printer. The pattern is a multi-page enlarged chart that is easy to follow as you work.
- Chart is in Black and White using symbols to differentiate the different threads you will use. Chart is not in Color. See the detailed product images attached to this listing.
- COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN Finished Size is: 16 inches (224 Stitches) by 10 inches (140 Stitches)
- NO thread or fabric are included.
- Chart/Patterns use up to 40 colors of floss. Full stitches only. No half stitches and no backstitching necessary.
This is a pattern that is used to sew and to create a cross stitch picture.
This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. It contains no floss or fabric.
This chart was inspired by the illustrations of John Gould ; 1804 - 1881, was an English ornithologist and bird artist. He published a number of monographs on birds, illustrated by plates that he produced with the assistance of his wife, Elizabeth Gould, and several other artists including Edward Lear, Henry Constantine Richter, Joseph Wolf and William Matthew Hart. He has been considered the father of bird study in Australia and the Gould League in Australia is named after him. His identification of the birds now nicknamed "Darwin's finches" played a role in the inception of Darwin's theory of evolution by natural selection. Gould's work is referenced in Charles Darwin's book, On the Origin of Species.