- This is a pattern that is used to sew and to create a counted cross stitch picture.
- This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it contains no floss or fabric.
- COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN Charted for 14 count fabric and DMC Cotton Floss. Finished size is 10 inches (140 Stitches) by 14 inches (196 Stitches).
- Chart uses up to 40 colors DMC Cotton Floss. Full stitches only. No half stitches and no backstitching necessary.
- We provide two charts both printed in black ink on bright white 11" by 17" paper.Chart #1 is a single page chart. Chart #2 (tired eyes) is a 4 page enlarged chart that eases eye strain.
Giuseppe Arcimboldo, 1526 or 1527-1593, was an Italian painter best known for creating imaginative portrait heads made entirely of objects such as fruits, vegetables, flowers, fish and books.