- This product is a Digital Download of a COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN. Instructions included. You can work from the digital pattern on your device or print the pattern on your own printer. The pattern is a multi-page enlarged chart that is easy to follow as you work.
- Chart is in Black and White using symbols to differentiate the different threads you will use. Chart is not in Color. See the detailed product images attached to this listing.
- COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN Charted for 14 count fabric and DMC Cotton Floss. Finished size is 9 inches (126 Stitches) by 14 inches (196 Stitches).
- NO thread or fabric are included.
- Chart/Patterns use up to 40 colors of floss. Full stitches only. No half stitches and no backstitching necessary.
This is a pattern that is used to sew and to create a cross stitch picture.
This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. It contains no floss or fabric.
Santa Claus, Santa, is a cultural figure who reflects an amalgamation of the Dutch Sinterklaas, the English Father Christmas, and Christmas gift-bringers in other traditions. Santa Claus is said to bring gifts to the homes of good children during the late evening and overnight hours of Christmas Eve, December 24. Santa Claus in this contemporary understanding echoes aspects of tales concerning the historical figure of gift-giver Saint Nicholas, the man from whom the name of Santa Claus derives and in whose honor Santa Claus may be referred to as Saint Nicholas or Saint Nick.