William Morris Deluxe Treasury #1-Three Counted Cross Stitch Patterns Charts
BONUS: 3 charts for the price of 2!
We are pleased to offer: THREE Orenco Originals Counted Cross Stitch Charts, Patterns, Graphs
- Pattern #1: Tree Of Life-Square. The Finished size of each chart when stitched will be: 14 inches (196 Stitches) by 14 inches (196 Stitches).
- Pattern #2: Orange Anemone Flower and Bird Design. The Finished size of each chart when stitched will be: 14 inches (196 Stitches) by 14 inches (196 Stitches).
- Pattern #3: Yellow and Orange Iris Flowers Blue Background. The Finished size of each chart when stitched will be: 14 inches (196 Stitches) by 14 inches (196 Stitches).
What You Receive:
You will receive 3 complete patterns.
Each pattern consists of:
- Each pattern has 2 versions of each chart both printed in black ink on bright white 11" by 17" paper. Both Charts are for 14 count fabric.
- Chart Version #1 is a single page chart. Chart Version #2 (tired eyes) is a 4-page enlarged chart that eases eye strain.
- A color illustration.
- Counted cross stitch instructions.
- List of DMC Floss colors needed to finish the project
*** This is not a Kit. No fabric or floss are included in this Purchase***
This is product is for patterns that are used to sew and to create a cross stitch picture. This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it contains no floss or fabric.
What Inspired These Patterns:
William Morris: This design was created from the works of the artist William Morris. William Morris 1834 -1896, was an English textile designer, artist, writer, socialist and Marxist associated with the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood and the English Arts and Crafts Movement.