Impressionist Van Gogh Deluxe Treasury # 3-Three Counted Cross Stitch Patterns Charts
BONUS: 3 charts for the price of 2!
We are pleased to offer: THREE Orenco Originals Counted Cross Stitch Charts, Patterns, Graphs
- Pattern #1: Starry Starry Night Landscape. The Finished size of each chart when stitched will be: 14 inches (196 Stitches) by 112 inches (154 Stitches).
- Pattern #2: Cypress Trees Moon Stars Detail. The finished size of each chart will be 11 inches (154 Stitches) by 14 inches (196 Stitches).
- Pattern #3: Starry Night Over the Rhone Detail. The Finished size of each chart when stitched will be: 16 inches (224 Stitches) by 11 inches (154 Stitches).
What You Receive:
You will receive 3 complete patterns.
Each pattern consists of:
- Each pattern has 2 versions of each chart both printed in black ink on bright white 11" by 17" paper. Both Charts are for 14 count fabric.
- Chart Version #1 is a single page chart. Chart Version #2 (tired eyes) is a 4-page enlarged chart that eases eye strain.
- A color illustration.
- Counted cross stitch instructions.
- List of DMC Floss colors needed to finish the project
*** This is not a Kit. No fabric or floss are included in this Purchase***
This is product is for patterns that are used to sew and to create a cross stitch picture. This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it contains no floss or fabric.
What Inspired These Patterns:
Vincent Willem van Gogh was a Dutch Post-Impressionist painter whose work had a far-reaching influence on 20th century art for its vivid colors and emotional impact. He suffered from anxiety and increasingly frequent bouts of mental illness throughout his life, and died largely unknown, at the age of 37, from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Little appreciated during his lifetime, his fame grew in the years after his death. Today, he is widely regarded as one of history's greatest painters and an important contributor to the foundations of modern art.