- This product is a Digital Download of a COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN. Instructions included.
- This pattern is used to sew and create a cross stitch picture.
- This is NOT a completed product. It is NOT a kit, it is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. Floss, fabric, and other supplies are NOT INCLUDED.
- After purchasing you can work from this digital pattern on your device or print the pattern on your own printer.
- The pattern consists of a multi-page enlarged chart that is easy to follow as you work.
- This pattern is in Black and White and uses symbols to differentiate the different threads you will use. It is NOT IN COLOR.
- See the detailed product images attached to this listing showing what you will receive and what the pattern looks like.
- Chart/Patterns use up to 40 colors of floss, which YOU must provide.
- This pattern uses Full Stitches only. No half stitches, and no backstitching necessary.
- FINISHED SIZE: 14 inches (196 Stitches) by 14 inches (196 Stitches). Charted for 14 count fabric and DMC Cotton Floss.
This chart was inspired by nature.
The blue lobster, one of the most valuable crustaceans in the United States. Blue lobsters belong to the Decapod Crustacean family and they have five pairs of legs and the first pair is equipped with pincers. The lobster's blue coloration is a result of a genetic defect that causes the lobster to produce more of a certain protein than normal. Blue lobsters occur about one in every two million lobsters.