Counted Cross Stitch Chart Specifics:
- This is a pattern that is used to sew and to create a counted cross stitch picture.
- COUNTED CROSS STITCH PATTERN Charted for 14 count fabric and DMC Cotton Floss.
- Finished size is 14 inches (196 stitches) by 10 inches (140 stitches) by .
- Chart uses up to 40 colors DMC Cotton Floss. Full stitches only. No half stitches and no backstitching necessary.
- We provide two charts both printed in black ink on bright white 11" by 17" paper. Chart #1 is a single page chart. Chart #2 (tired eyes) is a 4-page enlarged chart that eases eye strain.
Note to Stitchers: You will receive a chart that is of the entire image including the background. You can stitch the background or stitch on your choice of a 14-count solid cloth and create a raised embossed effect.
***This is not a kit. No Floss, Thread or fabric are included***
What inspired this pattern:
Arthur Claude Strachan, 1865-1929, was a landscape watercolorist. Arthur Claude Strachan was born in 1865, in Edinburgh, Scotland. He is best known for his sentimental pictures of flower-wreathed cottages and village scenes. The painter studied art in Liverpool and later traveled throughout Great Britain painting the country landscapes.